Montego Bay is considered one of the best destinations to tour in the Caribbean Island. The destination offers the most popular parts to visit in the Caribbean Island. You can stay in Montego Bay if you travel to Jamaica, as the destination offers many accommodation options. Remember to travel in Montego Bay with Spirit flights for the best experience. Also, we will try to answer Spirit’s passenger concerns on Does Spirit Airlines Have Wi-Fi? So, read the complete blog for more updates on the wifi services of Spirits.
What Are The Top Things To See And Do In Montego Bay?
Check the list below for the top things to see in Montego Bay.
- Visit the West Indian Art Gallery
- You can visit the West Indian Art Gallery, founded in the 1960s.
- The gallery exhibits and sells artworks of well-recognized Caribbean artists.
- If you are keen to buy any of the art pieces, then the gallery members will make suitable arrangements to ship your artwork. You can find textiles, paintings, sculptures, furniture and more.
- Go to Fort Montego
- Do remember to visit the Fort of Montego when you reach the destination.
- It’s a British Fort that was built in the 18th century.
- The fort was captured by pirates in the past, but now it’s open for visitors.
- Relax at the Tropical Bliss Beach
- If you visit the Tropical Beach, you must pay an entry fee of $5.
- The place is best considered for parting. So, if you love parting, then make sure to visit the beach at least once.
- Tropical Beach is located at 5miles from the Central Montego Bay.
- Visit the Barnett Plantation
- It is one of the oldest sugar plantations located in Jamaica.
- You should visit the 10-acre-wide plantation,
- It’s a partly a family-owned business.
- Try River Tubing and Canopy Zipline at the Montpelier
- River tubing is an activity to do while you are in Jamaica
- Just hop into the river tubes and get an exciting experience riding down the river.
- So, you should try out this activity once if you visit Montego Bay.
- Stroll through the Gloucester Avenue
- The Hip-sip or Gloucester Avenue has fantastic restaurants, bars, establishments, and shops.
- So, for the most leisurely experience, walk down Gloucester Avenue.
- Explore the Aqua Sol Theme Park
- You will surely fall in love with the unique Aqua theme park.
- Here, you can do activities like scuba diving, boating, taking banana boat rides, and more.
- You can also find substantial water trampolines here, which guests hugely love.
- Go to Mary’s Anglican Church
- Another wonderful thing to do in Montego Bay is to visit the notable Mary’s Anglican Church.
- You will find the historic place in Montpelier Estate.
- The church is said to have been rebuilt in 1847 after a massive fire accident.
- Chill by the Cornwall Beach
- If you love stunning sea views and calm sea waters, add this place to your list.
- You can get excellent services, including char rentals, restrooms, umbrellas and lockers.
Where to see Spirit Airlines A319 Seating Chart?
If you are flying or interested in flying with Spirit Airlines, then you should know the seat-choosing policies of Spirit. Also, if you are interested in learning how to select the A319 seat chart, then follow the guide below:-
- You can simply watch the Spirit Airlines A319 seat chart by visiting the official Spirit website.
- Or, the Spirits shows the seat chart after choosing their seat booking policy.
You will not get bored after visiting Montego Bay. Also, choose the Spirit flights for the best travel experience. Many people share their concerns about Does Spirit Airlines Have wifi? Yes, Spirit Airlines provides proper Wi-Fi connection facilities throughout the journey.